Your Ad Here

Monday, February 20, 2006



"Who cares about my broken heart, it's the melody that counts"


There's this ridiculously cool genre of music in Sweden right now (I wanna call it glam-electro-80s-pop or something) and the Callahan, along with the Ark, the Mo and Melody Club are a part of it. This song was a minor hit over the summer, but deserves to conquer the world. It's just one of those perfect singalong pop songs.


(you can buy the album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The song "Melody That Counts" is definently one of their best songs that I have heard. That song needs to catch on in America along with the bands (The Ark, Melody Club, and the Mo). Say good-bye to rap!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

It's definitely my favorite song of there's. I also love Dirty Little Angel, The Saints, Server X, and Ordinary. Actually, the whole album is brilliant!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home