Your Ad Here

Saturday, February 25, 2006


"That which I should have done I did not do and now the song is sung"


Granted, this song is pretty well known, but I can't fathom how it was never released in America. It's one of those rare songs that, from the first listen, I could tell I was going to become obsessed with. They just don't seem to write them like this anymore. It manages to be both trashy and angelic; completely otherworldly. Greg Gilbert's voice (and falsetto) need to be heard to be believed. Also check out their new single "Valentine" from their forthcoming second album. You won't regret it.


(you can buy the album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Delays...the lead singer can really hit those high notes of lusciousosity!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home