Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 28, 2006


"They are the nucleus of my soul, melt down, no, they will never"


I know, Prince is a huge superstar to include in a blog about hits from another planet. But, I doubt that many people are familiar with this track. I think it could've been the Bohemian Rhapsody of the early 90's. That's no small praise, as Bohemian Rhapsody is like one of the best songs ever recorded. There's more crammed into the six-ish minutes of this rock opera than in most albums. Like B.R., 3 Chains O' Gold goes from fast to slow, quiet to loud, dramatic to (somewhat) refined - all in short, nearly operatic bursts. It doesn't really make much sense and the woman at the end (trust me, you'll hear her) is laughably theatrical, but I wish more artists would attempt songs like this.


(you can buy the album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To bad I can't hear this gorgious song because it is awesome! Makes me want to wear chains of gold!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home