Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

DIAMOND NIGHTS - THE GIRL'S ATTRACTIVE


"Lord, I can't resist her, please tie me down"


Diamond Nights have been hailed by some as America's version of the Darkness, but I don't think that's very accurate. They are pretty cheesy, but they're a lot less bombastic than the Darkness. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but this particular song possesses a sleezy 80's glam swagger that I find impossible to resist. It's the kind of song that's made for strutting, and those kinds of songs don't come along very often! This version is off their first EP, Once We Were Diamonds. The version on their album is different in places and seems to have downplayed all the things that I loved in the EP version (most notably, the breathy groan of pleasure after the chorus). So, here's the preferred version of this fabulous song.


(you can buy the album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home