Your Ad Here

Monday, March 20, 2006

MEN, WOMEN & CHILDREN - DANCE IN MY BLOOD


"You don't need a reason to get out on the dancefloor"


So, I just discovered this band on the fabulous website, bigstereo (added to my links today) and I had to post this song. The reason is, their album comes out tomorrow in America. And, I get ridiculously excited when a good album actually comes out in this country and I can go to the store and buy it in person. Really, it happens all too rarely. As for the band, they are very interesting... I've been predicting a resurgence of elements of disco in music for awhile now and I think M, W & C may very well be the ones to make it popular. They mix post-punk with disco to fabulous effect. It's almost a little like the band Panic! At the Disco, but it's way better. See for yourself, and if you like what you hear, make sure to buy their album tomorrow (along with the Sounds' new one, which also comes out tomorrow :)

(you can buy the album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home