Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 01, 2006


"The night is calling me like a drum"


This would be the perfect theme song for a cool, Buffy-like TV show. Random, I know, but I'm throwing that out there anyways. But, theme song or not, this is one of the most delicious slices of poppy rock I heard from 2004. From the lovely fade in, to the punchy guitars, to the soaring bit after the second chorus, to the strange Michael Jackson-ish sound in the second verse, this song has classic written all over it. They definitely outdo all of the meat-n-potatoes "rock" (I'm looking at you, Nickleback) that litters American radio at the moment.


(you can buy the album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» »

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home