Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

LAMONT - SERENDIPITY


"Serendipity crossed our minds"


Back to those reliable swedes... I always know that I can count on them for fantastic music. Lamont falls somewhere between the Ark and Melody Club. In fact, they're about to go into the recording studio with none other than Ola Salo himself. Very cool. They don't yet have an album out, but their sound (and image) is fantastic. I'm eagerly anticipating their first offering.

(you can download more stuff here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lamont is one of the best! I actually found them off of Myspace and the clouds parted and said....I give you Lamont...and then Count to Three played and I was saved from all that is rap and hip hop! I shedded one solitude tear! It was a beautiful day!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home