Your Ad Here

Saturday, April 01, 2006

PEPLAB - SEVEN INCH HEELS

"'Cos I just want to make you..."


I'm not usually a fan of repetitive dance music (that is: where one or two lyrics are repeated over and over again on top of a beat), but this song by the Holland band Peplab has something special to it. I attribute most of this to the breakdown section about two minutes into the song. Despite myself, I find it almost impossible to sit still during this song. I was first attracted to this cd from the cover image (above), and it turned out to be a so-so listen, with a few definite highlights. This song, for me, was one of them. I think fans of retro dance music with a heavy funk influence would love this album.



(you can buy the album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the peplab song. Cool cover indeed. Cool band name as well. Definitely reminds me of earlier days. Peplab, so simple it is great.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home