Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

UNIVERSAL POPLAB - EXTASY



"Kiss me way too high to care about it"


While in Stockholm, I picked this cd up in a bargain bin. I had heard their single, "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful" and I thought it was lyrically clever and musically catchy, so I was curious what the rest of the album sounded like. Turns out, the cd's filled with catchy dance-pop goodness. Think Bodies Without Organs mixed with Le Sport. This song, while probably not my ultimate foavorite, is well suited for the summer. I love the fireworks sound effects!

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Glad you like the site! I don't plan on going away anytime soon! :)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Thanks for this. I liked "We hate it...", so cool to hear more of their songs.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home