Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 31, 2006

BRANDTSON - NOBODY DANCES ANYMORE


"Nobody dances anymore, nobody takes chances anymore"

Truer words were never spoken. Okay, maybe not...but I think the chorus (and title) of this song sum up much of the stale mainstream music coming out of the States right now. And, quite conveniantly, the message is wrapped in an instantly-stuck-in-your-head party rock tune. It starts out with some odd synthesized vocals and you think it might just suck, but wait until the chorus because you won't be sorry.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Poster Girl said...

I really like this, and yet I could also hear it becoming really popular at my college, at least in certain circles (or maybe it's already really popular and I'm just late in jumping on the bandwagon?)--perfect combination, then!

I've been meaning to say that I like the redesign--the what's-it-called at the top (banner?) is very slick!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Cool. My sister actually designed the banner. She's a wicked graphic-artist-person-thingie.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home