Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 17, 2006

DAMONE - OUT HERE ALL NIGHT


"I've been out here all night, I've been out here all day"


Here's the breakout single from new American band Damone. Whenever I see their name I always think of those weird noises Michael Jackson would make while singing. You know what I mean. Anyways, this is a good summer song. Think 80's female fronted power-rock; kinda wanting to be heavy metal, but in the Pat Benatar kind of way with a real pop edge. In fact, add some synth elements and this could easily be the Sounds. This kind of stuff always gets labeled a "guilty pleasure." I don't see why it can't just be a pleasure.


(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the cd here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home