Your Ad Here

Sunday, August 13, 2006

HELLOGOODBYE - ALL TIME LOWS


"I can't avoid her, she's in the air"


I usually stay far away from anything labeled emo. I hate the whiny voices of the singers and ultra-cleverness (which is usually just stupid) of the long-winded song titles (I'm looking at you, Fall Out Boy). This aversion to emo is what has kept me on the fence with Panic! At The Disco. On one hand, I appreciate how they bring synths and theatricality to rock, but on the other hand they are still just too emo for me. Luckily, I found Hellogoodbye, who's blending of dance and emo elements is much more believable. They produce genuine feel-good music which, while still being clever, focuses on melody and variety. And... the singer's voice is not whiny!


(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the cd here. And, check out their funny website here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home