Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A bit of a Scissor Sisters post...
Allow me to gush:
  • Okay, so while I first heard the album awhile ago (and reviewed it), I actually bought it yesterday when it was finally released in the U.S. I didn't allow myself to listen to the bonus disc until yesterday and now I'm obsessed all over again. Making Ladies.... wow that is one of the funniest things I've heard in awhile, especially when "Kathy" comes in...
  • Speaking of the U.S., I've got a feeling that Ta-Dah might just break the Sisters over here. As of this very moment, they have the #1 album on U.S. itunes, a feat that at once startles and overjoys me.
  • Then again, many FYE/Sam Goody/etc. stores may not even carry the album! All because of these very true statements by Mr. Shears. But, thank god that the hideousness that is Wal-Mart is carrying the album (along with their assortment of guns and bibles).
  • Most astonishingly, I just found out that Shears grew up in Friday Harbor, a small island town that is literally an hour away from where I live by ferry. I've been there tons of times and I can't believe that I didn't know about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home