Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

MIKA - GRACE KELLY


“So I tried a little Freddie”


I was just reading Paul's blog and discovered the magnificent Mika. So, I've got to continue the blog love and post a sample. This guy's amazing! There's a bit of Queen, a bit of Scissor Sisters, a bit of Robbie and some cabaret in this track, which pretty much makes it the greatest thing I have heard in some time. I can't wait for this guy's debut album. His voice alone is something that we have been sorely missing in the pop world. Download is of medium quality.


(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the songs here.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

marvelous :) I am loving mr mika :)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Well thank you for introducing me to him!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I didn't realise you had already posted this when I posted it myself. Never mind, now even more people should hear of him!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Yeah, but yours is of much better quality, so it's good you posted it. Now we just need an album...

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home