Your Ad Here

Monday, October 02, 2006

33hz - UNCOMPLICATED

“I'm packing up my bags, don't know what else to do"

Like fellow disco-revivalists (and all stars of this blog) Under The Influence Of Giants, 33hz shamelessly indulge in all of the uncool posturing and decadent musical vices of the late seventies. Like the Similou if they were fronted by Prince, 33hz's music is certainly addictive. This is my favorite of the songs that I've heard. It rides on an almost-Jackson-5 beat but the melody sounds like something Sweden's Fibes, Of Fibes would produce. It's addictive stuff.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

2 Comments:

Blogger KulPop said...

What a great track, I'll have to check around for the full cd.

KulPop

3:51 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Glad you like it. The cd is wonderfully cheap used on Amazon!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home