Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 28, 2006

SWINGFLY - SOMETHING’S GOT ME STARTED


“I really wanna know, how far I gotta go”

Imagine my surprise when I turn on the TV and hear this Swedish song as the background to some phone commercial (I think it was for Cingular). Swingfly was featured on fellow Swede Robyn’s latest album (and the similarities between some of her recent songs and this one are at times striking) and Something’s Got Me Started was a hit on Swedish radio awhile ago. It’s the kind of perfect hip-hop/pop combo that doesn’t really fly anymore in America (the Black Eyed Peas don’t count because they’re obnoxious). Apparently there are plans to release this in the States.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! No album yet, but buy another track here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home