Your Ad Here

Saturday, November 25, 2006

BROLLE JR - THE SOUND OF A DRUM


“I have to believe when the feeling hits me like the sound of a drum”

Today's post is a bit of an older song, but still completely worthy of joining the #1 Hits ranks. When I was in Stockholm this spring, I bought Brolle Jr's album in the clearance area, based pretty much on the strength of this song. Brolle Jr (if somebody could explain the origin of the name, I'd be eternally grateful) has got an amazing voice that can do pop, rock, country, classical... pretty much whatever. It lends all of his songs a sweeping, mature quality that is different from most artists. Above all, though, The Sound Of A Drum is a fantastic pop song. Also check for more of his promo images. His hair is at times absolutely insane!

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Brolle is a diminutive word of "broder", Swedish for brother... according to a site I just read.

4:43 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Wow, thanks! Very cool to know. :)

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home