Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

EFFETE - HAVE IT ALL


“Give me long legs and that face of yours"

As I bite my nails off over this damn U.S. election tonight (you should have seen me two years ago), I thought I'd post a really fun synth-pop track with the hope that it will distract my ears. Despite choosing Effete as their band name, the band's sound isn't worn out at all. Have It All is a strong synth-pop/dance track with a great beat (think West End Girls on speed) and vocals that at times conjure up the glorious Marie Fredriksson from Roxette (though Marie would never sound so sharply punky on those choruses). Come to think of it, the character behind this song might as well be the one from Roxette's Dressed For Success, yet with no interest in working to get ahead. Instead of dressing for success, they'll get plastic surgery... if that made a speck of sense at all. I told you I'm distracted by all this political mish mash! Just enjoy the music because I'm bringing the 80's back today!

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! No album yet, but you can hear more here.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need those big tits too! Give me that number! ;)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

All I have to say to that is :)

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Jacob said...

For my part every person ought to go through it.
Acai Berry

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home