Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 05, 2006

GOOD HEART BOUTIQUE - GIVE A CRY

“I was afraid you wouldn't turn up"

Ready for two minutes, thirty-five seconds of absolute bubblegum rock? Germany's Good Heart Boutique (love the name) have created an absolute disease of a song - so incredibly catchy and punchy that it'll knock you flat. Even the shrill scream that happens at about the 1:19 mark (think the horror of Agnetha's shriek in Abba's The King Kong Song - for those who know what I'm talking about) doesn't distract from the giddiness. In fact, I'll go out on a limb and compare this song to Abba doing a bit of punk rock. You're gonna like it, even if you try not to.

Good Heart Boutique - Give A Cry

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the knawknawknaw knawknaw...part to the song, that is the best I can explain but hilarious and very catchy makes me want to scream and make fun noises in such glee!!!!!!!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

well, continue to make those fun noises. Fun noises are approved 100% around here.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home