Your Ad Here

Friday, November 03, 2006

LASH - HEAD


“I cannot have your feelings"

Lash hail from Gothenburg, Sweden (the city I first saw the glorious Ark in this past spring) and specialize in melodic, elegant pop music. They don't have an album out yet but instead have released five eps (one of them released just last week, actually). Head is from their first release and proves to be quite the pop/rock workout. I must admit the lyrics above are a bit of a crap shoot, as it's hard to understand exactly what Andreas is singing. Whatever it is, it sounds great... whether it's dirty or clean or whatever! Plus, one of the best promo shots I've seen above... gotta love it when bands put a bit of effort into posing!

Lash - Head

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sound similar to "Hungry like the wolf," I don't know why!?! But great song!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

It definitely gets better with each listen. I can hear the Duran Duran influence as well. I just can't get over the pose in the picture. So shamelessly cool!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home