Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 09, 2006

LOTO - CUCKOO PLAN (FT. PETER HOOK)


“The world is waiting, love is all around”

Loto come from Portugal (my first Portugese band!) and play a delicious blend of pop, rock and electro. Cuckoo Plan is the first single from their new album and features Peter Hook of New Order/Joy Division fame. The song itself sounds a lot like New Order, with a great beat and hook. Even more exciting, I hear their new album also features a track with guitar work by Scissor Sisters' own Del Marquis! Any friend of Scissor Sisters is definitely a friend of mine. Plus, how many pop songs come out with Cuckoo Plan as the title? Not many, I'd guess.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

oooh i was going to post this, yet you beat me to it. And were so much more eloquent than me! Curse you!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

The moment I heard Del Marquis mentioned, I posted it as quickly as I could! :)

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the name of this song is not Cuckoo Clock but Cuckoo Plan.. it's great :)

12:36 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Wow... thank you! This is SO embarrasing! :)

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home