Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 02, 2006





Listen: Fancy - Slice Me Nice
Download: Fancy - Slice Me Nice

This song is about as perfect as you can get. First off, the guy's name is Fancy. How cool is that? Secondly, the song's called Slice Me Nice. What the hell is that supposed to mean? And, in case you didn't get it, he even spells S-L-I-C-E. He's very adamant. Thirdly, it contains lyrics like "I'm like a cake that wants to be baked," only the "wants" sounds more like "vants." Beautiful. In fact, there's really nothing bad to say about this track. Fancy's had a long career and has gone on to record hi-nrg records, Christmas collections, and even a euro-dance concept album. The guy's pretty much a genius, I'd say.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I agree - Fancy is a genius. Would you please consider re-posting the mp3? Also, do you have Flames of Love? Thanks!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Just the Goods said...

I discovered Fancy yesterday thanks to a friend embedding the slice me nice vid from youtube into her LJ. I think my life has changed. I'm not sure how, but, um, yeah... it's just gotta be for the better! ha ha ha!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home