Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 16, 2006

ZEROELEMENTI - MODERN DANDY


“I found the sound, it explodes in my mind"

Today's post is from an Italian electro-rock group who don't sound all that different from my beloved Ark. Their songs are a mix of English and Italian lyrics, and they are still in their beginning stages as a band. Because of this, I'm sure their sound will mature and become even more polished. Modern Dandy is an incredibly catchy track, though it's a bit difficult to discern the lyrics, as they're a mix of languages. Still, the beat is terrific and this is just the type of glossy, glammy pop/rock that is the common thread through many of my most favorite bands.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! No album yet, but download more for free here.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know them, eheheh

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI... ZEROELEMENTI'S SINGER'S WRITING... WOW!!! HOW DID YOU FIND US?
THANX A LOT FOR SUPPORTING... WE'RE SO HAPPY ABOUT WHAT YOU WROTE...

I ALSO HAD A LOOK TO YOUR BLOG... WOW, YOU'RE DOING A COOL WORK FOR THE BEGINNER BANDS... REALLY THANK YOU!!!

WISH YOU THE BEST!!!

CIAO FROM ZEROELEMENTI

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home