Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS - TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER

"I don't want to slow down, I just want to have fun"

I've got a new glam rock group (or kitschrock, as they call it) for you today. All That And A Bag Of Chips incorporates elements of Bowie, the Ark and even a bit of Tim Curry. It's a mixture made in heaven as far as I'm concerned, and their first single Take Me To Your Leader utilizes this sound to great effect. Glammy verses gradually build up to an explosive chorus that sets the track into spastic motion from that point on. ATAABOC hail from Norway, though they sound like they could have come out of America in the early-mid eighties. Plus, you've gotta love Francis' hat (above)!

mp3: All That And A Bag Of Chips - Take Me To Your Leader

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the EP here.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the hat and the music is good.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

The hat reigns supreme!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

GOD you listen to some great music - or at least introduce them to the public :) I've found many artists that I listen to already (like ATAABOC for example) and for sure I'm gonna go thru your list and find some great new artists and bands to listen to!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home