Your Ad Here

Friday, January 12, 2007

DATA PANIK - RULERS AND THE STATES



"I have become angry riff man"

Scottish band data Panik play the jerky 80's-revivalist new wave that we know so well, but their specialty seems to be creating songs containing not even a second of boredom. Immediately from the start, Rulers And The States will entice you with its driving riff, followed quickly with a "la la la la" section worthy of Kaiser Chiefs praise. As I've said before, every time I get bored with this particular genre of music, I discover a song like this that makes me fall in love with it all over again.

mp3: data Panik - Rulers And The States

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! No album, but buy other tracks here.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

wow GREAT song :) Where do you find them??! They have quite a good visual image too - v important to me in a band!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I've had this on my computer forever and really don't remember how I discovered them!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home