Your Ad Here

Monday, January 01, 2007

Lil' Chris - Gettin' Enough



"Are you gettin' enough, enough to satisfy you?"

Lil' Chris, the youngest artist featured on this site so far at age 16, was the "star" of series two of Gene Simmons' Rock School. I was a huge fan of the first series (one of the reasons I went over to England to teach at a boarding school last spring - but that's another story), but I never expected any good music to actually come out of it. Even though Chris's stuff should be terrible, Gettin' Enough has literally been on repeat on my mp3 player for the last week or so. The combo of the bratty vocals, new wave production, and overall catchiness add up to nothing short of pop perfection. If you want to call this a guilty pleasure, so be it, but I've definitely been converted into a fan. It'll be interesting to see if he sticks around long enough to outgrow the tired "lil'" moniker.

Listen & Download: Lil' Chris - Gettin' Enough
Download: Lil' Chris - Gettin' Enough

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok master of music!!! I will bow to you as you are right!!! I love lil' Chris (even though he needs a better title besides lil) He is extremely good!!!!!!!!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Do I ever stear you wrong?

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home