Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

LUCAS PRATA - ...AND SHE SAID



"And she said Yeah-eah-eah!!"

Today's post is a good old fashioned club song. It's simple, pretty stupid, and insanely catchy. ...And She Said was a hit this summer in parts of Europe but, as far as I know, didn't really make it over to the States (or at least not with the same success as it achieved elsewhere). It's a shame, because as far as one-off pop/club tracks go, it's a pretty good one. In between the singalong chorus and the thumping verses, there's really not much room for sitting still. If you like your pop music big and shiny, give this a listen. Even if you hate it, you can't tell me that it's not a catchy little thing.

zshare: Lucas Prata - ...And She Said
yousendit: Lucas Prata - ...And She Said

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Poster Girl said...

The only time I heard this in the U.S. was on the TV show My Super Sweet 16 (I didn't have control of the remote, I swear!)--some girl had Lucas Prata perform at her birthday (which sort of surprised me--didn't think it would be "cool" for him to perform at a party like that, but I'm all for more acceptance of cheesy catchy dance-pop!).

4:32 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

wow... I strangely remember that episode of that horrible show as well. I would have never connected it, though. Very funny! Of course, they're using Mika's Love Today as the background for the Sweet 16 ads now, so I guess the quality of the music doesn't always match the show!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home