Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Dragonette - Competition



“Goodness I like this, being your mistress"

Canada's Dragonette is a band that I'm sure most of you are already familiar with. But, they're one of those groups that, although I knew they were good, I just didn't quite get into as fast as many other bloggers. I have been following them since the beginning when they had two free tracks on their website (that'd be I Get Around and Shock Box, both excellent). Now that I've finally "gotten around" to hearing more from the band, though, I am absolutely hooked. True Believer and Competition absolutely sold me with their pop genius. Competition, especially, should be absolutely massive if there's any justice in the world. Today I'm posting the new mix of this song, which amps up the synths and still retains the slinkiness of the EP version.

mp3: Dragonette - Competition
zshare: Dragonette - Competition

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the EP here.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my humble American pop opinion, Dragonette is what the American music scene needs..."Competition" is AMAZING...have you heard "Take It Like A Man" and "You Please Me" off their myspace??? Also, fabulous!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I have, and they are wonderful. I want an album!!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home