Your Ad Here

Friday, February 09, 2007

Melodifestivalen, The Ark Have Arrived!



The Ark's Melodifestivalen (and ultimately Eurovision) bid was premiered today, and it's yet another example of what an amazing pop song sounds like. The Worrying Kind borrows heavily from seventies glam, more so probably than any of the band's other songs. It's got a real classic sound to it, like you can almost hear several older songs within it. A bit of Bowie and Bolin here, a bit of Abba there. It's also the kid of track that gets better with each listen. And, hopefully, we'll be hearing it a lot as the group takes it all the way to Eurovision! The band will be performing it as well for the first time tomorrow.

The Ark - The Worrying Kind (web rip)

Plus, check out the band's Melodifestivalen blog here (in Swedish).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From USA DJ...

I have this tune in 320k mp3 if you would like it as a replacement. Not sure if you purposely put a web version or not :) I agree--Ark and MC are awesome Swedish bands with everything they do turning to gold.

My world stopped this weekend when I realized Melodifestivalen has started already--loved the tunes last year (Paddang especially)...and the return of Rednex.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

I'd love to have a high quality version of this song prior to buying the album, but I did put up a web rip on purpose since I want people supporting the Ark.

Still, I wouldn't say no to a HQ version! Email is on the main page :)

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick...if you still monitor this, I now have every Melodifestivalen tune--but I was mistaken, they are TV Rips (obviously so 320K is superfluous) and can be set to 128 with not much loss. Do you have the whole set or would you still like? :)

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home