Your Ad Here

Friday, March 23, 2007

Some Big Alienhits News for the Weekend!

Yes, folks... it is rather large, for me at least. In two weeks I will be relocating to the U.K. for three months and possibly longer if things pan out the way I want them to. I'll reassure you now that this won't affect the blog, except perhaps a little during the transition time. Unlike last time I went overseas, though, I plan to keep everything up and running and (hopefully) still be able to offer daily posts. In fact, if it's anything like my last trip, my music discoveries will absolutely explode. There's just so much over in Europe that trumps the American drivel we're fed from day-to-day.

One wonderful thing about the timing of this move is that I get to go back to Sweden for a few days and will be in Stockholm when The Ark's new cd is released! That's pretty much as close to heaven as I can imagine!

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

how exciting! Coffee is SO on me when you get here :)

3:55 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

I'll be in your neighborhood as well... good old Wolverhampton!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home