Your Ad Here

Sunday, April 01, 2007

EP for Teachers

Several Alienhits readers have been curious about what I do for a living (besides this blog, of course). Obviously the title of this post gives it away, but if you didn't pick it up already, I'm a teacher. Luckily, a cool one as well. There aren't many of us, trust me.
So, today in honor of that, and since my students (and I would assume many others as well) are on Spring break, today's EP theme is teacher songs. From the silly (Abba) to the sentimental (Lulu, and in a good way) to the pining (Rufus), I've only left out the raunchy (which happen to be quite enjoyable as well).

1. Abba - When I Kissed The Teacher (mp3) (zshare)
2. Elton John - Teacher, I Need You (mp3) (zshare)
3. Jay-Jay Johanson - Teachers (mp3) (zshare)
4. Rockpile - Teacher, Teacher (mp3) (zshare)
5. Rufus Wainwright - The Art Teacher (mp3) (zshare)
6. Lulu - To Sir, With Love (mp3) (zshare)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home