Your Ad Here

Friday, April 20, 2007

Evan - Dance With Me



"A reflection of you, and reflection of me"

Time for some unabashed Swedish pop cheese today. I've heard Evan's name volleyed around a bit in the past, with musical comparisons like Erasure. Personally, I would compare his singing more to a goat. I don't think there's a melody out there that this guy wouldn't love to latch his over-the-top vibrato onto. The guy competed in Melodifestivalen, so he's entitled to a little cheese, but he really does push it to the euro pop edge. Under Your Spell, the big single off this album, is a stunning piece of dance pop, though. I'm not going to post that because you can probably find it everywhere. Instead, I'll post the almost-as-stellar (and extremely goat-like) Dance With Me. Surrender to the camp, at least for one day!

Evan - Dance With Me (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home