Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Frida Hyvönen - See How I Came Into Town



"a little less sorrow than I see in your cut and paste faces"

Although this song is probably the furthest you could go from the kind of music that I usually post on this site, I am still utterly in love with it. Swedish singer Frida Hyvönen has been accused by many of being quite boring, and on most of her album tracks she actually is. But, this single is a revelation. Haunting and mysterious, listening to it is like diving into a beautifully written story. The best part by far is the muted choir of voices that echo the chorus... Hyvönen multiplied by twenty? I can't quite tell. If you like Antony & The Johnsons this'll be your cup of tea as well.

Frida Hyvönen - See How I Came Into Town (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home