Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Havana Guns - I Want To Die



"Remember a time, I was fine 'till I tried her"

Havana Guns are a new band based out of London who have kindly introduced their music to me (see, I actually do post stuff that's sent to me!). Forgoing any gimmicks, the band plays straight ahead rock music. Luckily, it is also extremely catchy and radio friendly with vocals by singer Zoe Durante that are actually quite poppy. With the right single, I could see these guys blowing up. I Want To Die is not the single (N.Y.C.S. is), but it's my favorite track I've heard from the band so far. It doesn't really fit into any current "scene," which I think is why I like it so much. It's just a great song with a great melody. Those are always welcome. Plus, the sleeves for the singles that the band have released so far are very stunning.

Havana Guns - I Want To Die (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the single here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home