Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Neon Plastix - On Fire



"I'm on fire, flying fast, flying high"

With a name like Neon Plastix, I knew I'd love them even before my first listen. This young UK band churns out angular, disco-infused indie rock that is not unlike much of the UK's current output. Nonetheless, it still sounds great. On Fire, particularly, is a hit in waiting. All frantic synthesizers and persistant beats. The best part, though, is actually the instrumental breakdown towards the end. Utilizing the keyboards to their full extent, it's pure bliss. There is so much of this genre out on the market right now, which makes it all the more refreshing when a band comes along and sounds like they're actually having a good time. Plus, I love their promo pics.

Neon Plastix - On Fire (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the single here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home