Your Ad Here

Friday, April 06, 2007

Operator Please - Just A Song About Ping Pong



"It's just a song, it's just a song, it's just a song... it's just a song about ping pong!"

For my last post on American soil for awhile (my flight for London leaves tomorrow afternoon... all 9.5 glorious hours of it), I've decided to post something very random. Operator Please is a young (and when I say young... I mean like, 13 or something) Australian band with boundless energy and Just A Song About Ping Pong completely lives up to its quite brilliant title. The sound is brash and the vocals are shouty, but the whole thing is so damn addictive. Kudos as well for the addition of a violin solo that comes out of the middle of nowhere. Their single Get What You Want is perhaps the "hit" track, more subdued and radio friendly... but I have completely fallen in love with the ping pong party found here.

Operator Please - It's Just A Song About Ping Pong (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the single here)

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

safe flight dude - give me a call or email when you get here and are settled :)

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home