Your Ad Here

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Video Premiere: Scissor Sisters - Kiss You Off

While I would still rather see Might Tell You Tonight as a single, the video to this Ana led track is one of the best off of the album so far. The Sisters described it as their most polished looking clip yet, and they weren't lying. It is very stylish and perfectly put together. I hope this does well for them because I am sick of tracks off of the wonderful Ta-Dah flopping.



Video Premiere: Laakso - Italy vs. Helsinki (ft. Peter Jöback)

This is one of my favorite singles this year so far. It is at once campy/completely over-the-top and beautiful. The video is absolutely fantastic. It's got sailors, crucifixion, flying, choirs... basically everything that you could ever want. It's very funny and also very well done. It may end up being one of my favorite videos of the year as well.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Italy vs Helsinki Video was absolutely hilarious.
Two well-manicured thumbs up.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Grifit said...

Yeaaah
I was just waiting for the Scissor Sisters's video
Love it
And ana is looking great, I've become recently into a fan of this group, and every time it is more and more great.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

These two videos (along with the Ark's new one) are some of my favorites of the year. Absolutely brilliant... all of them.

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home