Your Ad Here

Monday, May 21, 2007

The Chemical Brothers (ft. Ali Love) - Do It Again



"Got a brain like bubblegum"

I'm not one for posting many songs by established bands like the Chemical Brothers, and my appreciation of straight up dance (or techno, or house, or whatever you want to call it) is sporadic at best, but the first time I heard this track I was instantly hooked. It's very simple, minimalist and repetitive, but the hook is so freaking catchy. I don't know all that much about Ali Love, but his vocals are perfect on this song. Parts of it actually sound a lot like early Scissor Sisters (pre debut album). Knowing me, I probably won't like the actual album this comes off of, but I don't see how this song won't be a massive hit, at least in the clubs.

The Chemical Brothers (ft. Ali Love) - Do It Again (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Preorder the album here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home