Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Holy Ghost Revival - Christmas Everyday



"All alone, on my own"

So it's holiday week and posts will be sporadic at best until Monday. I've got to tell you, though, before I jump into today's band, that if you're in the UK and have a chance to go up to the northeast coast, go to the small fishing town of Whitby. Stunning, especially for a coastal boy like me. Now, moving on to today's post. Holy Ghost Revival, another band from the Seattle area, have been unfairly maligned by pretty much every music magazine that I've read. Not all of the stuff on their album is great, for sure, but they have a very interesting glam-infused sound that I find quite refreshing, actually. Christmas Everyday, the first single off of their just released album, Bleeding Light, sounds uncannily like early Sparks, which is no small feat. I, for one, love it.... no matter what all those critics say.

Holy Ghost Revival - Christmas Everyday (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here)

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Christmas in May?? I loves it! Ps my bloody email isn't working so yes to what and where you suggested :) (it's not rude folks!!)

7:39 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Sounds good!

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home