Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Danny - Hey (I've Been Feeling Kind Of Lonely)



"Workin' through this struggle, the pain within my chest"

I like to think that my taste in pop music usually goes beyond the cheesy and cliche, but every once and awhile you've just got to give in. Danny Saucedo's debut single Tokyo was an instance of cheese being so well done (yuck... burnt cheese) that it became somehow elevated to something more. Naturally, I was curious about the guy's album (I mean... that cover! He's just so... camp). It turns out that the whole thing's pretty samey, and Tokyo's forgettable follow-up Play It For The Girls (yeah... right) is a good indicator of what Heart.Beats sounds like. Instead, he should have released Hey (I've Been Feeling Kind Of Lonely), an incessant piece of cheese that nearly one-ups Tokyo as the dancefloor anthem we know Danny's capable of.

Danny - Hey (I've Been Feeling Kind Of Lonely) (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here)

2 Comments:

Blogger AcerBen said...

Probably the best song on the album - but I quite like the current single ! It's my number 1 this week... reminds me of September

AcerBen
http://popunlimited.blogspot.com

5:40 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

i love how you not only like cool swedish stuff (and non Daniel Powter canadians) but cheesy pop swedish stuff too. Long may you reign supreme :P

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home