Your Ad Here

Friday, June 01, 2007

Ghosts - Stop



"Why don't you ever stop?"

Aching for a combination of The Delays, Darren Hayes and The Feeling? I don't see how you couldn't be, as that trio, blended together makes up an almost unholy perfection of sound. But, for much of Ghosts' new debut album, it's exactly what they offer up. I posted about Ghosts a few weeks ago in my UK Indie week, but I can't resist posting again as their album is about to "drop," as they say. Stop is one of the poppiest moments on the record and, if the brilliant Stay The Night and The World Is Outside didn't yet convince you to pick up the album, this most definitely will. An amazing combo of catchy pop/rock, dance and brilliant production and vocals, there's no reason why this sort of thing shouldn't be on the top of the UK charts.

Ghosts - Stop (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Preorder the album here)

1 Comments:

Blogger xolondon said...

One of the songs of the year, without a doubt. I played it like 5 times at the gym tonight!

For some reason it makes me think of those 80's culture mags like Blitz and The Face. The ones with kids wearing hats with BOY on them.

I think I'll do a post on this and link to you!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home