Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Nom de Guerre - Slack Vs. Lame



"Stay bitter, follow the quest for glitter"

I was promised music that has been compared to Blur, Queen, The Beatles, Madness and Abba when I downloaded this song, so naturally I was excited because that's quite a list of greats. I'm not sure if Nom de Guelle (french for "name of war") have quite reached any of their inspirations yet, but their music is definitely fun and catchy power pop. The trio just released their first album (the simply titled La La La), and promise a "dizzying musical journey." It remains to be seen just how dizzying it is, but based on the strength of this track, I'd say that they're off to a good start. This is definitely for fans of piano based, power rock.

Nom de Guelle - Slack Vs. Lame (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home