Your Ad Here

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Vivek Shraya - I Won't Envy



"A groove to dance in my own shoes"

Vivek Shraya is an indie-pop artist from Canada (where all cool new music seems to be coming from these days). He just released his new album, If We're Not Talking, on May 15th (coincidentally, my birthday) and I Won't Envy is the kickoff track. And what a kickoff it is! It's short, at just over two minutes, and the production is rather spare compared to a lot of pop. It's also extremely explosive and catchy, with a fantastic, unique melody and sound that demands replay after replay. It's most definitely on my summer playlist.

Vivek Shraya - I Won't Envy (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here)

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

wait canada? I have just got used to new music potentially always being ace when it comes from South Africa. Wow this music thing is getting really global :P Does that make daniel powter cool... lol

10:44 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Oh Paul, nothing will ever make Daniel Powter cool.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home