Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ernesto - What Goes On Inside



"I beg you please, baby hear me"

I'm not usually crazy about the soul/club sound that this artist & track are indicative of, but the moment I heard What Goes On Inside by Gothenburg-based singer Ernesto, I was hooked. Like Fibes, Oh Fibes' Get Up, it's got a smooth summertime feel that's really quite addictive. Plus, the chorus is just massive. You hear it once and you'll be singing it over and over again. It's also got retro sounding synth work that sounds a lot like the Similou. Since we seem to be so obsessed with soul/r&b/hip hop in America right now, I wish we'd at least import some good stuff like this.

Ernesto - What Goes On Inside (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

i have been uber neglectful in my alien comments so i'm just catching up to say, i'm definitely reading and really enjoying the songs you put up recently. I feel all eclectic and cultured!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Glad you're enjoying the tracks. Just wait and see what I've got for next week....

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home