Your Ad Here

Friday, July 20, 2007

Neon Sleep - Business Studies



"So please, don't go... I've got a one million dollar contract coming my way"

From Germany come pop duo Neon Sleep. Perched somewhere between Simon Curtis and Lorraine, fans of pure pop music will absolutely eat this up. Mixing a light electro thump with catchy melodies and polished vocals, Business Studies is absolutely addictive. It may not be their single (check out Make Me Move On for that), but it's the most instant track that I've heard from the guys. And, it fits their business attire image. Couple that with some hilariously pleading lyrics and you've got a hit in my book.

Neon Sleep - Business Studies (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the single here!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Poster Girl said...

Woah--that's really good. I'd love them for the lyric you quoted alone, but it's really catchy!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

you had me at simon curtis...
(plus good pic of them!)

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home