Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 19, 2007

V Sparks - The Glitter End



"We've been feeling this way for years, only waiting to disappear"

I have a huge weakness for classic glam rock. And, whenever I see a song with the word "glitter" in the title, I usually check it out automatically. It's like a strange knee jerk reaction. V Sparks are an American band that recalls the days of Bowie and Bolan. The Glitter End starts off as a spacey ballad and quickly ramps up into an ELO-like, piano pounding chorus. It's completely over the top, with a ton of dramatic, syrupy guitar heaped over it. In other words, it wears its glamtasticness proudly on its sleeve for everyone to see. I like that, and I love this song.

V Sparks - The Glitter End (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home