Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Video Premiere: Private - My Secret Lover

Straight from the ashes of fantastic Danish band Superheroes comes Private. This track is riding high in Denmark (#1 on itunes right now) and rightly so. It's a perfect, old-school dance track that hits you immediately. It sounds more than a little like Junior Senior (but better), which makes sense because it's masterminded by Thomas Troelsen just like that duo. The video is perfectly simple and a lot of fun.



Video Premiere: Bobby - The Ghost Of You Remains

Sweden's synth pop duo Bobby are finally back with their new single. I won't say that it's one of my favorites from the group, but it's still a solid track. The video's pretty uneventful and low budget, but I do love the hanging lightbulbs!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rudolf said...

This cannot work in fact, that is what I consider.
sildenafil | buy kamagra uk | sildenafil

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home