Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Bobby Baby - In Ten Years From Now



"Do you remember when we grew up, you didn't like me"

I saw Bobby Baby at Hultsfred in Sweden early this past summer and I was completely entranced by her simple, playful set. I'm not sold on everything I've heard from her music-wise (some of it's a bit slow), but I love this track. Over soft electronica you've got some beautiful Sarah Mclaughlin-ish vocals (if Mclaughlin was Swedish and not boring). However, the thing that sets this tune apart from others by Bobby Baby is the chorus. It's simple, not too flashy, but undeniably addictive.

Bobby Baby - In Ten Years From Now (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Download more for free here!)

1 Comments:

Blogger LetMeLikeIt said...

Yeah, she's good.
Discovered her a while ago

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home