Your Ad Here

Monday, November 05, 2007

Watch If You Dare...

My entire weekend was surrendered to this song and its accompanying video. I made the mistake of "discovering" this video on Saturday and my jaw literally hung open in shock and horror as I watched it. Worse yet, this woman's fucking chain must have put some sort of voodoo curse on me because the song has been replaying in my head for three days straight now. If you're feeling brave, have a look.... and be sure not to miss:

1. The singer's/monster's apparent confusion over the whole ordeal
2. The girl on the right's attractive butt move
3. The swinging of the chain. Oh. My. God.

And, if you're feeling really brave, have a look at the lyrics, which are unbelievably horrifying.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing. I hope to see more of this caliber of content soon.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fascinating indeed.....

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You express my feelings about this track/video exactly .. that's why i posted this video in the first place .. cause i couldn't get it out of my mind, still can't.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home