Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

X District - Color Correction



"Now that I have you alone"

It may not be as catchy as some of the stuff I post, but I like it just the same. I'm talking about Color Correction by electronic duo X District. It's simple, even "lo fi" dance music with a continually repeating synth hook that feels appropriate during these snowy nights of late fall. Most importantly, it just sounds cool, like you're in some expensive club. And just look at that promo pic, or maybe it's from a video? I don't know, but it's creepy and weird... sort of like the track, actually.

X District - Color Correction (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy more tracks here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home